Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait ben haddou – Dades valley (370km)
Day 2 : Dades Gorge –toudra Gorges – camel ride in the desert (280km)
Day 3 : Merzouga – ziz valley – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes (460km)
An early morning wake up to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes, possibly the best moment of Merzouga desert, followed by a typical breakfast in the bivouac of Merzouga, then you will ride back the camels, to meet you driver and travel from Merzouga to Fes via the beautiful ziz valley, Errachida and Midelt. Lunch on the way and short break to watch the monkeys in cedar forests of the middle Atlas. You will continue to Fes, where your tour from Marrakech to Fes ends.
- 3 days / 2 nights excursion from Marrakech to the desert of Merzouga
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4/mini van with air conditioning and / or heating
- Driver English/Spanish speaking
- Half board: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners, 1 night in a hotel in Ouarzazate/dades valley, 1 night in desert camp ( Luxury or Standard).
- Camel ridein the Desert.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments