Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait ben haddou – Dades valley (370km)
Day 2 : Dades Gorge –toudra Gorges – camel ride in the desert (280km)
Day 3 : Merzouga – ziz valley – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes (460km)
Our team will wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dunes in the desert Erg Chebbi and you take your breakfast. After these joyful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can have shower. You will depart to fez via Erfoud, Aoufous and the valley of Ziz then stopping for overlook of the ziz valley in the Tafilalte region. We Continue to Midelt across the pass of TiziN’talghamt and have lunch break. And directly after lunch you will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) through the Cedar forest near Azrou and the mountain of the middle Atlas with the possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies). You may have a stop in Ifrane before arriving to Fes. Drop off in Fes. And not forget to wish you a safe travels and some great moments spent with us throughout your life.
- 3 days / 2 nights excursion from Marrakech to the desert of Merzouga
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4/mini van with air conditioning and / or heating
- Driver English/Spanish speaking
- Half board: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners, 1 night in a hotel in Ouarzazate/dades valley, 1 night in desert camp ( Luxury or Standard).
- Camel ridein the Desert.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments