4 Days from Marrakech to sahara desert itinerary’s info:
- Departure Location ==} Marrakech
- Return Location ==} Mrrakech
- Duration ==} 4 Days 3 nights
4 Days desert tour from Mrrakech itinerary’s Highlights:
- Hight atlas mountains
- Ait ben haddou kasbah
- Africa holywood ( Ouarzazate city)
- Dades gorges & Toudra gorges
- camel ride in the sahara desert
- Merzouga sunset & sunrise
- Rissani market
- Draa valley
1st Day : Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades valley
2nd Day : Dades Valley – Toudra Gorges- Sahara desert .
3rd Day : Merzouga Desert – Rissani market – agdez – draa valley – Ouarzazate.
Wake early and climb the sand dunes to watch the beautiful sunrise. Hot shower and delicious breakfast. Then drive on to Ouarzazate via Rissani where you can stop and visit its Traditional Souk which is considered the largest in southern Morocco. Continue on through the beautiful Draa valley with its millions palm trees. In the evening arrive Ouarzazate and check into hotel.
4th Day : Ouarzazate– High Atlas – telouet-Marrakech.
Today transfer to Marrakech with a detour to the traditional High Atlas Berber village of Telouet and visit the Kasbah el Glaoui and crossing the high Atlas mountain. Arrived to Marrakech and end our 4 days from Marrakech.
- 4 days / 3 nights excursion from Marrakech to the desert of Merzouga
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4/Mini van with air conditioning.
- Driver English/Spanish speaking.
- Half board: 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners, 2 nights in a hotel in dades valley & Ouarzazate, 1 night in Merzouga desert camp ( Luxury or Standard).
- Camel ride in the desert.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Accommodations Marrakech.