1st Day : Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades valley
2nd Day : Dades Valley – Toudra Gorges- Sahara desert .
3rd Day : Merzouga Desert – Rissani market – agdez – draa valley – Ouarzazate.
Wake early and climb the sand dunes to watch the beautiful sunrise. Pack-up the camels and trek back to duneline, where you will shower and breakfast at the hotel. Drive on to Ouarzazate via Rissani, where you can stop and visit its Traditional Souks which is considered the largest in southern Morocco. Continue on through the beautiful Draa valley with its millions palm trees. In the evening arrive Ouarzazate and check into hotel.
4th Day : Ouarzazate– High Atlas – telouet-Marrakech.
Transfer to Ait benhaddou village, and visit the World Heritage Site, one of Morocco’s most spectacular ksours (fortified villages). Continue to Marrakech with a detour to the traditional High Atlas Berber village of Telouet and visit the Kasbah el Glaoui and crossing the high Atlas mountain.
- 4 days / 3 nights excursion from Marrakech to the desert of Merzouga
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4/Mini van with air conditioning.
- Driver English/Spanish speaking.
- Half board: 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners, 2 nights in a hotel in dades valley/Merzouga, 1 night in desert camp ( Luxury or Standard).
- Camel ride in the desert.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Accommodations Marrakech/Fes.