1st Day : Marrakech – High Atlas – Telouat Kasbah – Ait Ben Haddou – Ounila Valley – Ouarzazate
2nd Day : Ouarzazate – Draa Valley – Merzouga Desert – Camel ride and night in the Berber tent
3rd Day : Merzouga Desert – Rissani Market – Erfoud Fossil’s – Todra Gorges – Dades Valley
4th Day : Dades Valley – Roses Valley – Palm Groves of Skoura – High Atlas – Marrakech
After breakfast we will enjoy one of the better views of the Dades valley from one strategic lookout in the mountains, from there we can appreciate the great number of kasbahs and the scenic characteristics of each one. Then we continue by a road dot with different kasbahs of touristic interest. After some stops to enjoy the “thousand kasbahs road”. the Roses Valley an the big Skourapalm grove we will get to Ouarzazate to visit the Kasbah of Taourirt, old residence of the Glaoui or Marrakech pasha. And if you are interested we can visit the cinema studios and tue cinema museum. Free time for lunch in town.In the afternoon we will start our way back to Marrakech through viaTizi N’tichka.
- 4 days / 3 nights excursion from Marrakech to the desert of Merzouga
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4/Mini van with air conditioning.
- Driver English/Spanish speaking.
- Half board: 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners, 2 nights in a hotel in dades valley/Merzouga, 1 night in desert camp ( Luxury or Standard).
- Camel ride in the desert.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Accommodations Marrakech/Fes.